Get back to not thinking about your feet.
Orthofeet's orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are not found in any other shoe!
The innovative shoe construction along with the anatomical orthotic insoles have proven to help millions of users improve mobility, enhance comfort from heel to toe, and get relief of heel, foot, knee, and lower back pain.
· Non-binding, extra depth design
· Soft leather, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and with extra depth design in the toe area
· Enhances comfort and protection
· Eliminates pressure points on Bunions and Hammer-Toes
· Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
· Offers a loose, comfortable fit
· Provides extra room for toe movement
Orthofeet offers a variety of shoes and sandals that feature a stretchable upper design; allowing the upper to perfectly form to the contours of the foot.
· Offer a loose, customized fit
· Eliminate pressure points on the foot
· Ease pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes
Two sets of removable spacers (2 mm and 3 mm) are available with every pair of shoes
· Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit
Recommended For The Following Conditions:
· General Foot Pain and Discomfort
· Heel Pain
· Arch Pain
· Plantar Fasciitis
· Ankle Pain
· Ball of the Foot Pain
· Mortons Neuroma
· Back Pain